We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated HVAC Service Technician to join our Service Department. This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected company and highly motivated team! Our Service Department performs maintenance, service, and installation of HVAC and Refrigeration equipment for our residential and commercial customers.
- Energetic, engaging and proactive with a positive attitude
- Professional manner and appearance
- Problem solver, willing to put in the extra effort to do the job correctly
- Honest and trustworthy with a strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
Basic Job Duties:
- Provide knowledgeable and courteous service, maintenance and repair of HVAC systems
- Evaluate HVAC/R equipment for repair or replacement and communicate details effectively
- Install and perform start-up of HVAC/R systems
- Boiler experience and basic operation preferred
- Light commercial and industrial service
- Minimum 2 years of HVAC experience (Refrigeration experience desired but not necessary)
- High school diploma or equivalent, Technical AA degree preferred
- EPA Refrigerant Handling Card
- Electrical O6A License or trainee card
- Physically able to climb ladders to work from height, work in crawl spaces and lift objects up to 50 pounds
- Valid Washington state Driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Basic computer skills for electronic documentation
- Availability to be on call nights and/or weekends as required
- Must possess applicable Industry Certifications and Licenses
We are a locally owned company and value our employees. We offer competitive pay and a positive, team oriented work environment!
Employees are required to join the United Association Local 26 Plumbers and Pipefitters Union.
Blythe Mechanical Inc is a drug-free workplace. Drug screening is conducted pre-hire and at random during employment.